Hydroxycut?

Options
Anyone here use Hydroxycut and worked for you? It worked for me before, but obviously I didn't keep the weight off.

Replies

• sexybeast1998
    sexybeast1998 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    hell no dont use that **** extremely hard on your liver
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    I've been hearing that one too.... thanks for the response! Did you ever try it?
  • sexybeast1998
    Options
    no but one of my friends tried it had great results but ended up going to the hospital cuz they had heart palpatations
  • jamiebean_
    Options
    The only healthy, real way to lose weight and keep it off is healthy eating and exercise. There is no 'magic' pill or drink or anything :) Plus it's gotta be super devastating to use one of those products and lose all that weight just to gain it back again!
  • sexybeast1998
    Options
    The only healthy, real way to lose weight and keep it off is healthy eating and exercise. There is no 'magic' pill or drink or anything :) Plus it's gotta be super devastating to use one of those products and lose all that weight just to gain it back again!

true that
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I tried it once and couldn't use it for more than a week. I was hungry all the time while using it and had some real bad junk food binges as a result. I wound up giving the rest of the bottle to a friend of mine.
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear MyFitnessPal's,

I wanted to share a brief explanation for the locking of this topic. The staff of MyFitnessPal is actively reviewing our stance on topics that recommend or promote dieting methods that run counter to our site's own weight-loss recommendations or may pose a potential health risk.

Thanks for your understanding,

Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!