I've been here 1 Week, starting the real diet Nov 1st!

Options
My name is Lexi, and I'm almost 24. I live in the great little city of Kansas City, Missouri, and I'm looking for new friends to be a good support group!

I've been here one week, now, and I've been practicing logging in and being accountable for tracking foods and exercise. So November 1st it's time to get serious about losing these pounds. Hahaha, doing it during the holidays. (DON'T WORRY, I plan to eat as much as I please on those two good days, Thanksgiving & Christmas, assss should all of you!)

The reason I'm here is, I'm a mom now, as of Sept 27th, 2012, and well...I should probably be a good example for my daughter. I've got a couple years before she gets to the point she can tell I'm overweight, and I don't want to be. She needs a healthy momma, and hell, why not a hot momma.

MILF-y is the goal.
24 year old MILF.

And when I reach my goal, I'm going out and getting all inked up. I need more tattoos anyway :D (Everyone does...don't let them lie to you!)
Hey, maybe when I get done, I'll be Suicide Girl worthy.

So add me if you want a good support friend, and I expect the same in return!

Replies

• sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats on the new little one! First things first, don't call it a diet, think of it as a lifestyle change and you will be better off. To me, diet implies that it is temporary... I've had plenty of temporary weight loss, this time I want it gone for good. Good luck to you, and feel free to add me.
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi Lexi,

Well done for joining mfp, I just joined yesterday. You can add me I am sure my years of exercise and motivation
    can assist you thru the hard days.

You are starting your program on 1st Nov, I will count down the hoursfor you beacause its going to be great.
  • superpoo
    superpoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new born! I joined MFP 2-3 weeks ago but my strict diet starts from this week. I'm 26 years and have been overweight all my life. =\
    I've decided I'm going to change that.

Do add me and let's all support each other through this tough journey.

Bikini Summer 2013, here I come!

Cheers.
  • mleparton
    Options
    I'm new here too and right outside of KCMO! So far I love this site....very easy and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful! Good luck and congrats on the little one!