-16lbs in 81 days. (with pictures!)

Options
2»

Replies

• lustingforfitness
    Options
    Did you figure out your TDEE by using a fitbit or some other method?

https://www.google.com/search?q=tdee+calculators&oq=tdee+calculators&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I just googled TDEE calculators, inputed my data into 5-6 different ones and took the mean of all of them. :) Same with BMR.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    How do I edit the original post? I meant to edit it it, not make a new one. :( My bad!
  • Amb_er100
    Options
    Thanks for the support, ladies! <3
    Awesome job!! How many calories were you eating to get to your this point to far?

I was eating 1200 calories for the first couple weeks because I didn't know any better, but once I did my research and figured out my BMR/TDEE I upped that to 1500 a day plus my exercise calories. :) I felt so much better after upping my calories, seriously.

what do you mean by 1500 calories + exercise calories?do you eat back your exercise calories? Btw you look great,i'm just like you were day 1 more or less and i want to get the same body.Any device?
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    so what do you do for your exercise?

Good Job BTW!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome. Sadly, 16 pounds down on me might make one of my eyebrows look thinner, that's about it. But on you - it's amazing! Great work
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    terrific work!! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    what do you mean by 1500 calories + exercise calories?do you eat back your exercise calories? Btw you look great,i'm just like you were day 1 more or less and i want to get the same body.Any device?

Yes, I try to eat back my exercise calories, at least some of them. It depends on how hungry I am. But I always try to eat around 1400+ at LEAST because that's where my BMR is. And thank you! I suggest you calculate your BMR and try to always eat at least that. :)

As for what exercises I was doing, I did the 30 Day Shred for a month of this, bike riding, weight lifting, circuit training, etc. Now I just run and run and run and lift weights afterwards. :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. Not only do you look great but you obviously did it in a healthy way. I like that you upped your calories instead of trying to starve yourself. I've found that some people argue against eating back exercise calories but it makes sense to me. Congratulations.
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    Awesome to see someone with these results. I just joined the EM2WL Group (Eat More 2 Weigh Less). They are firm believers in eating at 15% less than TDEE. My BMR is 1570 and my TDEE is 2100 (at 20% off for weight loss). I just increased my calories yesterday from 1200 to 1500 and I plan to eat my exercise calories as well. I tell you what I feel sated not like I'm punishing my body. People look for quick fixes...I've been there and done that so now I'm taking it slow. 16lbs in 81 days is a nice and steady weight loss.

You look great! Keep it up:)
  • Cathymic2004
    Options
    Wow - you look awesome. Sadly, 16 pounds down on me might make one of my eyebrows look thinner, that's about it. But on you - it's amazing! Great work

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I agree with u on that....I've lost 13 but u can't tell that much...but I'm excited :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!