star wars VS star trek

Options
1235»

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    you forgot about beer...drinking beer while watching Star Wars (Empire) and having sex...Why am I unable to concentrate now

As long as you arent rubbing it to any of the ewoks I'm OK with thatl If you rub it to the sand people thats a little kinky and of course who doesnt rub it to chewbaca....graaaahhhhh!

But in all seriousness...I'm a totally trekkie something about Spock that just makes my blood run hot. MMMMM live long and prosper indeed. Plus way more movies and who didnt love the Search for Spock or First Contact.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The Fifth Element

Although thats a kick *kitten* movie too
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Alright people, lets just do the math.

Star trek TOS- 4 seasons
    TNG 7 years
    DS9 7 years
    Voyager 7 years
    Enterprise 4 years

12 full length feature films.

Star wars: 6 movies, 1 very bad spin off (ewok adventure) and 1 animated series.

If you just look at quantity, you've got your winner. As far as quality goes, Starfleet will kick the Trek out of the rebels and the Empire combined.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Stargate is better than both, except for Stargate: Universe, which was atrociously bad.
  • blanhe2
    blanhe2 Posts: 88
    Options
    Star Trek all the way. Spock is boss.

Yep!
  • krysfyre
    Options
    After reading everyone's responses, I'm feeling a little torn.

Love Star Trek for Captain Pickard and Q.
    Love Star Wars for yoda, R2-D2 and the big good vs bad.

But for me, this is like choosing between sci fi and fantasy rather than purely sci fi. I mean come on....Star Wars is like futuristic wizards - how can that be bad?

If we include all the books for both series though, I'm a Star Wars woman all the way.