Let's try this yet again!

skwhatley
skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I did this last year at the beginning of the year and did really great. Lost almost 20 pounds. Now I've gained half of them back so now I'm back to take on those 10 pounds and the rest I was supposed to lose. I have so many things to keep me motivated so hopefully I can stick to it.

Living in the South I definitely plan to eat healthy but I definitely know that that won't happen so indulging every once in a while will be part of my plan along with walking my puppy everyday and using my Wii fit I got for Christmas.

Day 1 starts tomorrow...wish me luck!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I did this last year at the beginning of the year and did really great. Lost almost 20 pounds. Now I've gained half of them back so now I'm back to take on those 10 pounds and the rest I was supposed to lose. I have so many things to keep me motivated so hopefully I can stick to it.

Living in the South I definitely plan to eat healthy but I definitely know that that won't happen so indulging every once in a while will be part of my plan along with walking my puppy everyday and using my Wii fit I got for Christmas.

Day 1 starts tomorrow...wish me luck!

Welcome back! :flowerforyou: You KNOW it works, just stick with MFP, and you WILL lose the rest of the weight that you want to! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Welcome back!

I started at New Year, have lost almost 10 lbs with 13 more to go, and if I look at my history, I too will gain it back later in the year. I did Lindora once and got down to my goal weight only to fritter it away in unconscious eating. I'm trying to work out a plan that I can actually live with when the inital obsession wears off.

Good luck, Karin
This discussion has been closed.