zumba core on the wii?

Options
Has anyone tired this yet? i done other zumba game on my wii and now grown tired. i just dont know if it worth buying if im going grow tired of it in few months...

Replies

• QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bumping this try get responds before it get lost by other topics
  • vikkijaye
    vikkijaye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to know too! I wondered if it was actually good for your core and toning?
  • soapyj28
    Options
    I have the Zumba DVD set(ordered from t.v). I use it 5 days a week. They have a exercise plan to help you learn to use the right dvd's in order. I like it and can tell some difference with my core, but it has been since October 16th. On the other two days I use another dvd like slim 6 or a walkfit. I hope this will help . I usually don't use all of my calories when I exercise. So I am burning more than taking in. I think this is good.
  • agraham0828
    Options
    I have all of the Zumba games for the Wii and I can tell you that Zumba Core is pretty intense. It's so much fun and I am definitely getting a great workout from it. I would recommend it to everyone. :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Core on Xbox Kinect and I love it! The moves are a little more intense and newer too :) I highly recommend it! I don't know about the WII, but Xbox Kinect makes it a little more interactive haha. :P
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    thanks, i was wondering this too. I just seen it yesterday to be honest and thought it looked pretty cool. I have Xbox but it would be the same concept.
  • nyrvixen
    Options
    My fiance and I have been doing Zumba 2 and have loved it. With that calorie counter we see that his calories burn is more than mine which when based on height and weight should be accurate. We purchased the Zumba Core and tried it out the other day. After a 60 minute workout our calories burn were the same. Does anyone know how to get a more accurate number as to calories burned
  • agraham0828
    Options
    I think it's good for your core and your legs as far as toning goes, I can't get enough of it. :)
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback! Bought zumba core for the wii last night, can't wait to try it :-))
  • janellewahl
    janellewahl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've recently started using the Wii Zumba Core and I love it!!! Wish they had the Zumba Rush for Wii.
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    I have the Zumba fitness Core & Zumba Fitness 2 game for Wii. I alternate between the two games every few days. I love it! I feel like I get a great cardio workout, I even got my husband doing it with me. I can burn up to 500 calories in 60minutes with the high intensity songs. I would recommend this game to everyone! You have so much fun while working out.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii for dancing games when I know I need to get active that day but not get too serious. Its a fun burn
  • harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Had it for a month and lost 15 pounds.