Getting Fustrated : (

Options
Ugh, I'm starting to get so frustrated with not being able to lose weight...It's driving me crazy...since I'm working my *kitten* off to try and lose. I'm going to be honest I do eat a very low calorie diet, I do spin classes 2x a week and boot camp 2x a week. I'm a go getter-constantly going. I do take Buproprion and Klonopin-so not sure if there making it harder to lose weight. I'm having a hard time fitting into my jeans..and its scaring the hell out of me. I push myself hard throughout the week and I've been doing squats and lunges lately-so I don't know if this is causing my but and thighs to get bigger. I'm so confused...and kind of feeling hopeless and depressed : ( Could I possibly have an underlying disease? Or could it just be because I screwed up my metabolism so bad with my periods of anorexia, bulimia, and now slowly starting to eat again. Sorry this is kind of complicated, but if anyone has any ideas or comments please share them with me. I just want to feel good about myself again.

Replies

• fisherra76
    Options
    Sorry for your frustration. It can be frustrating to feel like you are doing things right but not losing weight.
    What do you consider very low calorie diet and what types of foods are you eating and when?
    And are you coming close to the calories that fitnesspal has set for you?
    If you feel like you are doing things "right" it wouldn't hurt to go see your dr to get some blood test done to look for thyroid, vitamin D def, etc that can sometimes make it difficult to lose weight
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    eat protein and start doing strength training to add some muscle. that will increase your metabolism.