What is you winning low calorie pancake recipe?

I have made a few different variations, and all of them tasted like cardboard.

Who has a tried and tested winning pancake recipe?

What do you top them with?

Replies

• Bump? :)
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    I'm a fan of sweet potato pancakes - shred raw sweet potato, mix with enough egg to hold together, salt & pepper to taste and dry fry in a good non-stick pan or with a little butter or olive oil if preferred, and drizzle with a little 100% maple syrup.
  • MallisaMott
    MallisaMott Posts: 30 Member
    I'm a fan of sweet potato pancakes - shred raw sweet potato, mix with enough egg to hold together, salt & pepper to taste and dry fry in a good non-stick pan or with a little butter or olive oil if preferred, and drizzle with a little 100% maple syrup.

MMM that sounds delicious!
  • my favorite breakfast is complete pancake mix, use walmart or aldi bran, just make sure you measure the batter for l serving, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 egg with 1 serving of egg whites scrambled, ihop sugar free maple syrup. 1 TBSP move over butter all for 413 cal.
  • CassieLOL
    CassieLOL Posts: 34 Member
    i'm sure you've heard of the flourless pancake recipe, but i alternated whole eggs with egg beaters to make even MORE with less calories! (:

1 whole egg (70 cal)
    3/4 cup egg beaters (90 cal)
    1 banana (~105 cal)
    whisk it all together while making sure the bananas are well mashed up, then pour the mix in a sprayed pan and wah-lah! tons of yummy pancakes! (: then i top it off with sugar-free syrup (20 cal) <3
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Bump for later!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

Blend in blender
    Fry in olive oil
    Serve with sugarless jam

(Add flax seed if you wish to)