wanted to share a new found diet..

Options
hi,
I am new to this page, so bare with me, but I was odds with my own weight about a little over a month ago. and I went to the internet to research out for diets that might give me a kick start... and I actually did find one that has been helping me and a very close friend of mine... it is called the rice diet.... I know it might sound odd to you all.. but, it's actually pretty easy...

You have one serving of rice a day and then cut out your bread intake, your pop, and snacks and you can actually have some great healthy meals for a reasonable price.... you dont have to really do much excersizing but, the more you do the faster the weight will come off as you all know.. but, for myselve I have only done minimal amount of excercising, and the weight still came off for me... I have lost 10.2 pounds

I will share some of my favorite recipes.... as, time goes on, but for now I jsut wanted to get this out for you all to see, remember, to not eat your favorite snacks and bread for at least 5 weeks the first week you are on this diet you will be amazed you will lose almost a pound a day for the first 4-5 days ,,, then you will tapor off the secound week , but, don't discouraged by the third week it will kick in again.. and keep going at least a pound to a pound a half a week... I will keep you all in touch with more info. as time goes on.

If you have any questions let me know! God bless your journey.....

Replies