Let's committ to 100 days of staying on track

Options
I have set up a private group for whoever would like to join me in supporting each other in staying on track for 100 days. If you are like me, you go off and on track and would find it helpful to have encouragement and accountability. No one is going to scold you if you mess up, but we should all agree do our best to stay under our calorie goals and get the exercise we should. Why did I pick 100 days? I don't know, just sounded like a good amount of time to develop some healthy lifestyle changes and hopefully have them stick. The group is private so let me know if you want me to invite you. 100 days starts tomorrow, Oct. 30th and ends Feb. 7th. :)

Dawn

Replies

• 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'll try it - my bday is feb 9 so that would be awesome way to ring in a new year !!
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need some help staying motivated with exercising :)
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i am in.. sending u friend request as well so we can keep a track..
  • VanessaLysette3
    VanessaLysette3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group:)
  • quillsHP
    quillsHP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am in! :)
  • xabcdefgee
    xabcdefgee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in please :) Anything that helps keep me going!
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    100 days is a serious committment! Longer than I've been on this site, but I'm down to give it a shot! I'm so back and forth with my diet that I definitely need some motivation to not mess up. It's usually over the weekends, so hopefully we can all put our head's together and strategize how to not ruin the week's work on the weekends.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something I need!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What about spike days-meals/ cheat days-meals? Are those allowed? :embarassed: Maybe as long as they are controlled?
  • upsidedownharrybrown
    Options
    I would like to join as this would take in all of Christmas and the New Year which is such a hard time when faced with food.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would like to try!
    My problem is consistency,
    I'm so up and down with being healthy!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Add me in!
    The longest time I stayed on track was about 20 days! I was so proud but then messed it up :( But I know we can do this!
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I need all the motivation and accountability that I can get!
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Would love to join the group, started off really well, but now needing the motivation to keep going!!!! =)
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join :smile: sounds like a great way to get rid of the last few pounds and i've been slacking lately
  • patcaak
    patcaak Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the 100 day journey. I have been at that dreaded plateau for about a month. I have lost 47 pounds and am 67 years old. Live in Ohio. I have been trying to rev up my exercise program.
  • chastadia
    Options
    Count me in! MY biggest problem with dieting, exercising is staying on track. 100 days is
    a long time - long enough to make this a HABIT for LIFE
  • todayIwill26
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this! 100 days is a long time but such a great challenge to work towards, just what I need :)
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sooo... about that group?
  • GZinSea
    GZinSea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely be in, I could use this as the extra "umph" I need as I get back on the healthy livin' train