Getting there

Options
So I'm 142 days in and as of today I'm 299.6lbs, down from 392lbs. I have a hospital appointment tomorrow to follow up on my knee surgery (I badly tore my cartilage and completely ruptured my ACL playing badminton in April) and I wanted to be 300lbs for the appointment. Setting short term goals have been a real motivation for me, being able to set something and aim for it has really helped keep me focused. I have an amazing medium-term target, I'm getting married in April 2013 so need to look good for the photographs but for now I need to sit down and set my next short term goal.

Replies

• bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! i like how you think ---goals, goals, goals --- set 'em up and knock 'em down!!
  • archduchess
    Options
    It is a very lucky lady who gets to marry you ;)
  • ealmy
    ealmy Posts: 17
    Options
    Great stuff man, keep it up!
  • HazenAllen
    HazenAllen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is beyond hardcore progress man! I love it, a huge congratulations, you're going to reach your goal in no time.
  • ktaqt3399
    ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just hit 299 today too. Way to go....very good accomplishment
  • fordluvnangel79
    fordluvnangel79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    THAT took some major committment, that's awesome! Goals are meant to be conquered - and you're doing that daily :smile:
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work and take care of knee you'll get there
  • sistersyd
    sistersyd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You inspire me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!