Going from long to short hair?

Options
2»

Replies

• angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    About 15 years ago I got mine cut super short. I looked like an orange with fuzz and hated it. When it started growing out I couldn't do a danged thing with it either. It was always in my face or getting in my way. It's back to long and I like it that way. Enjoy your new haircut!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I cut mine 15 years ago and never looked back. I LOVE my short haircut and I get compliments on it all the time. I think it just suits me, and it isn't for everyone. BUT I never thought it would suit me this well. So, give it a try!! It will grow back if you don't like it, but you might just love it!

I did do a bob first (as recommended here) and that may have helped, but I had a hairdresser that was tired of me talking about going shorter but being to nervous to do it and he just started chopping. I was freaked out at first, but now I am so glad he did it. So, there is also something to be said for just going for it! Good luck.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Super cute! I wish I could do something like that, but with curly hair I'd end up with a FRO, lol!!!
    Do it, it'll grow back if you don't like it.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the opinions! I think I'll go for it ;)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    A chin length bob would suit you!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I love it! Change is good......and, it will always grow back.