Turbo Fire Support Group/ Beef with BB

Options
Hi everyone,

I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and am looking for people who have started or are about to start who are interested in forming a support group. I have a huge issue with the community at BB (not sure if I can say the name). I have tried to join 3 different Turbo Fire accountability groups and they will not allow me to join unless I make the administrator of the group my coach. I understand that they make money off of how many people they have under them, but I really feel like that takes away from what is important. If you only want to be my "friend" to make money or incentives off of me, that sucks! Does anyone else feel this way? They should form groups just to give support and if the people feel that they are more helpful than their current coach then they can change. And anyone can be a coach.... so almost everyone is, even if they are not fit. Thanks for listening to the rant but the real reason I wrote the post is the interest in support. Anyone want in?

Replies

• freya628
    freya628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I totally agree with you on BB coaches being any and everyone...not necessarily because they KNOW more but cuz they bought the coach kit. However, there are some pretty good success stories on there, especially Katie and Tarah Carr... they are my inspiration.

Anyways, I received my TF in the mail yesterday and have spent the day studying up so I can start tomorrow. I would love to be buddies and hold eachother accountable. I plan on doing the schedule exactly as it says and the diet mostly as it says... I don't count calories but I eat very healthy and clean and plan to keep track of my calories over the next few weeks to get an idea of what I am consuming... based on the BB clalculator in the guide, I can have 1900 cals and still lose weight and I know I eat much less than that.. I am 26, married and have two kids (ages 3.5 and 4 months), AND am a full-time grad student...

I am currently a size 12 and hope to be a size 8/10 by Day 30 and then a size 4/6 by Day 90. I want to lose flab and tone up.. I react pretty fast to exercise and eating healthy so I know those goals are very doable for me as long as I stick to it!
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    There should be some BB groups that don't require that. Matter of fact, the coaches are not supposed to "steal" people from other coaches, the person can choose to change coaches though. (I was a coach a while back and I'm sure that hasn't changed, they have very specifuc rules that have to be followed). And by buying a BB product you automatically get a coach so if you buy something SOMEONE WILL be making money off of you, might as well be someone that is willing to help you. Join the "Girls with Guts" thread, they should help you - if that thread is still active, I haven't been on it in a while though.
  • Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give TF another try starting 11/12 but it will depend on my foot and if it's healed enough - but I'm going to try.