Boooo!! Sooo whats your favorite CHocolate bar!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of chocolate, but if I have to indulge, it would be Almond Joys, Snickers with Almonds or Hershey Kisses with almonds! Almonds, yeah I know! I guess you can say I love to eat nuts! :laugh:
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    REESE peanut butter cups. I have my halloween candy hidden in my closet from me & my (grown) kids that live with me!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's milk chocolate.....
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Scharffen Berger
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Godiva - not a chocolate bar though = truffles!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Reeses cookies and cream bars and white chocolate kit kats
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    Wow... coming from a recovering chocoholic. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it would be a PB Cup then a Milkyway or Hershey with almonds? Uff... too many. I love them all. :(

I don't crave them anymore, and I haven't bought one out of the candy machine since I started my weight loss journey.. but If they are around I can't not eat them. Busted open the Halloween candy last night! Will be glad when it's over.
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    DARK CHOCOLATE WITH ALMONDS.. THE DARKER THE BETTER.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    three musketeers
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    mini pb cups and zero bars. yummy
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    3 musketeers
    York Pep Pattie
    Ghirardelli dark
    Godiva anything
    Nutrageous

And loving the new line of UNREAL stuff. So glad stores near me started carrying it. Its cleaner candy.
  • trinityrecgirl
    Options
    I have to be sooo careful, so when I am overwhelmed with a chocolate need....Hershey's sugar free chocolate bars. or Hershey's sugar free with caramel. These help take the craving away. Not exciting, but it does work for me.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    hmmm where to start?! I will probably steal ALL my kids' plain M&Ms tomorrow :tongue:
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!! And Skor bars.
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Any kind made of chocolate. I'm a wreck around Halloween, Xmas, Valentine's Day, Easter...ok pretty much all year round!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Hershey's Chocolate Bar with almonds :-)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    reeses peanut butter cups, or eggs, and fun size snickers frozen, not the big bar, only the fun size bar. i also like the little reeses cups frozen. not the minis, those have too much chocolate. i like a more peanut butter to chocolate ratio.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for bite size reeses....not a bar but hey, they melt in my mouth and not in my hand hahaha.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Just plain dark chocolate, the best I can find. I love to bite into it and hear the snap! and then let it melt...oh yums. A few bites goes a long way, and is actually good for you.