Looking For some awesome motivators!

Options
Hi everyone,
I am looking for some friends who i can look to for motivation! I am in my second year of university and have unfortunatley put my body second to my studies, and well its starting to get worse and i want to change things before its too laate!! im really self-concious about myself so i am looking for some effective ways to work out at home and see results! anybodys friendship and adivce would be greatly appreciated!
thnks!!!
Unichick12

Replies

• shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I go to the gym, but there are lots of times that I can't go because I have my kids. I found several 10 minute workouts on fitsugar.com that are awesome! Even I can do them! haha
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can do this. If you are looking for a weightloss buddy feel free to add me! :)
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely correct, all NEED to have a network of support and inspiration! Nothin wrong at all with home workouts, you can kill it at home just as well as at a gym. I will recommend, if you do not have weights, to at least invest in bands to help on toning and working all of your muscle groups! Feel free to add me if you would like!