58 lbs down!

Options
sreimer07
sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
I started my journey in April 2011. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I didn't want to look this way anymore. People always told me I looked fine, but in my eyes I knew I didn't. So I took the plunge and started exercising more. I've always done some sort of exercising but never did it to lose weight. I found My FItness Pal and through the help of others I changed the way I ate. Not only what but how much. I've hit a couple plateau's and although it was frustrating I didn't let it deter me. I'm not sure how much i weighted in the first picture but when I finally got a scale which was about a month into my journey the scale read 260.4 lbs. As of this morning I'm at 202. I've set my goal weight to 175, but I've decided that I will continue until i'm happy and healthy.

I'm hoping the pictures work! This is the first time I've done this.

Thank you to everyone who has given me support and continues to support me!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o621/sreimer07/relay-1.jpg
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o621/sreimer07/10302012-1.jpg

Replies

• sreimer07
    Options
    Lets try this
    relay-1.jpg

10302012-2.jpg
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    that is only 60 pounds? that is quite a transformation! keep up the AH-MAY-ZING work darling!
    28848 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...you look so young! Thanks for sharing....!
  • you are looking great!!!!!!! keep up the great work... best wishes to you and your road ahead!!!! (((woot woot))):smile:
  • rubberbiscuit
    Options
    That's an amazing change. Congrats!!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My Goodness girlie, you look FAB! Be very proud of your ONGOING accomplishments!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Good for you! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. You look terrific!
  • kdzi
    kdzi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congrats!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look fantastic. I have hit a plateau as well right now. What did you do to get through yours? Did you change or just wait it out?
  • francescarosexo
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!
  • sreimer07
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look fantastic. I have hit a plateau as well right now. What did you do to get through yours? Did you change or just wait it out?

I waited it out for a bit and then went to straight clean eating. Lots of fruit and veggies, cut out bread, sugar, grains. Once I broke through the plateau I slowly incorporated the breads and grains back in a little. I still try not to eat a lot of it. :)
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. You look fabulous!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    awesome job girl. I can't believe the transformation that is awesome. So proud.
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Awesome job congrats.!!!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! So proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!