Am I the only bloke on here? Great Application!!

hannatime
hannatime Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,

I'm in my late 20's and am using this site to track my calories in and out while I train for ironman so I don't lose weight and to ensure I max out on protein during training and carbs pre big sessions, I've found it actually very easy to use, and is giving me more data back than my old exell spreadsheet ever did.

Good on you guys:-)

Good luck with the dieting

Cheers
Ben

Replies

• r1chy
    r1chy Posts: 48
    Nah there are other blokes...

We are a little out numbered tho ;)
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Hi Ben,

You might FEEL like the only "bloke" on here,:noway: but I can assure you, you are NOT. :bigsmile: One of the active male members of the site recently started a thread under fitness and motivation called "Man to Man: A support system for Men."

Below is a link to the most recent page of the thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/73025-man-to-man-a-support-system-for-men?hl=men&page=7

Since you are new, I will direct you to the page numbers on the upper or lower right hand corner of the page. You can navigate to any page on the post by clicking on those numbers, enabling you to review what has been said up to now. Once you post on this or any thread, it will appear in your "my topics" and be easier to find. If you see a post and don't make an entry and want to find it later and can't see it under Recent posts or by looking at the posts listed by category, the "search" function is very handy. Just put in a key word or two from the title, and you will get a list of prior posts containing that info, so you can usually find what you are looking for. This is also helpful if you have a question and you wonder if it has already been asked and answered.

If you look at my profile, you will see I am not a "bloke" but as a frequent poster, I thought I would give you some info to help you get off on the right foot. Good luck with your fitness journey, and "Welcome" to the most supportive website I have every found. It has change my life, and the lives of many others.:flowerforyou:

Another reason guys are harder to find on here is they tend to be short and to the point and many don't post as often as us women.
This discussion has been closed.