Does this count as fitting into my old size 10 jeans?

Options
kittyd7015
kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
arrrhhhhh xx
DSC01258.jpg

Replies

• ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I think you're definitely getting there!! I count them when I can fit in them and actually feel comfortable wearing them out in public. :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not? I've seen people that buy them that way :laugh:
  • fallintomyworld
    fallintomyworld Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I still call it a win since you can get them on and button them, keep putting them on and soon they will fit perfect!!
  • kittyd7015
    Options
    I still call it a win since you can get them on and button them, keep putting them on and soon they will fit perfect!!

haha i think i probably should lose more belly rather than stretch the jeans xx
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    me too... MY EYES! :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But, really, OP: great job! you'll be wearing them much more comfortably in no time!
  • kittyd7015
    Options

oh thxxx :/
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I dug out an old pair of pants this morning and noticed the same thing! I was going to try to wear them but I hate that tight feeling. The reason that pushed me to do this in the 1st place!! Keep working and you'll be in them in no time!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

oh thxxx :/

I think the "my eyes" thing was meant for other people wearing this look in public, actually, for me, it is the back view of this look (aka 6 inches of crack) that makes me cringe. Nothing burning about this picture of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!