excessive peeing lol

hurleycutie142
hurleycutie142 Posts: 479 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
so how many times have u ran to the bathroom today and noticed people looking at you weird? lol

Replies

• cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    I dont know how many times i went to the bathroom. Its too many to count. Im a sahm and my kids follow me every where.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • r1chy
    r1chy Posts: 48
    Too many to count!

Its like every hour now. My work colleague looks at me like I am popping to the toilet to take drugs or something!
  • It's even worse when you've finished all your water and then unexpectedly have to leave the house for a couple hours. :drinker: :embarassed:
  • r1chy
    thats where u take the bottle with u ;)
  • hurleycutie142
    Lol i work at a place where someone has to cover me if i want to leave and go to the restroom... today i called inwp different times in 8 hours for someone to releave me lol they werent to happy but its not my fault I'm hydrated
  • r1chy
    lol u put someone has to releave u while talking about going to the toilet

It reads very differently now.
  • hurleycutie142
    Lol sorry! I'm using my cell and sometimes I do a lot of typos
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    This is so funny. Good post!

I pee all day long at work. I pee before I leave work, then once I get to my son's daycare (15 mins away-max) then I go straight to my daughter's school (45 mins sometime 65 in traffic) then AGAIN once I get home (12-15 mins)!

This might be an over-share, but sometimes I pee, think I am done but then pee a little more. Almost like, ok drank big gulp, then a little sip so the last part is like "No wait, I am coming out too!" :blushing:

Sorry my family and friends always say I'm gross, but I keep on sharing. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.