A couple of small NSV's today......

Options
Shua89
Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
First NSV that is important to me. For months my anniversary ring has been tight, to the point that I had stopped wearing it a lot because it was just uncomfortable. Not only can I wear my ring all the time again but I noticed today that it's loose. This is a huge victory for me. I hated not being able to wear my ring.

Second NSV is that a while back I had to buy bigger clothes. I cried but didn't do anything about it. I'm back into my smaller clothes and while they aren't loose they aren't tight either. They are quite comfy actually.

Now I'm motivated to keep going!

Shua

Replies

• skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep moving!

I had an NSv today that was kind of odd. I bought some dressy shoes a while back for a funeral, I wore them to the funeral and promptly got in the car and removed them. Today though, I've worn them all day...I think this comes from having lost nearly 30 pounds, my feet don't swell and are able to handle my weight in heels again! Yay...I love heels!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!