10 lbs by Christmas who's with me

Options
We have an eight week challenge starting today.Looking forward to losing weight in the holiday season instead of gaining. Who wants in.?

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 26 by the end of December :) that is my goal.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm just starting back today~! I could use the encouragement. It sounds like an achievable goal. Thanks!
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm definitely in! :)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been slacking lately and need to get back in the game! Definitely in need of some motivation!
  • ruthinrecovery
    Options
    me, me , me I am also looking for people who need to lose a hundred pounds or more to be "friends". I just joined today.
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like to be apart of your challenge. What do we do? I've never done a challenge on here before?
  • NicoleMensigg
    NicoleMensigg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully it will be more than that...but I'm def in!!!
  • wishfulcharms
    wishfulcharms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Am in,what's the plan
  • successfulchick
    successfulchick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow 49lbs soooooooooooooooo good. I'm with you on the 10lbs by xmas...whoo hoo
  • chalky182
    Options
    I'm in! This is exactly my goal so why not do this together?..
    So, what do we do now? Hehe
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    go to groups and type fab four, join the group and then post your goals in the goals for session thread. Read the guidelines to know how the group works.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i am totally in!!!
  • JessicaBrown42
    Options
    I'm in : D Hold my feet to the fire, group of dedicated peeps!!!
  • mwedgecomb
    Options
    I'm in! I originally was planning on doing 10 lbs by Thanksgiving but then life intervened. If I can do 5 by Thanksgiving and then another 5 by Christmas I'll be ecstatic!
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea, especially for this time of the year. I am in.
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm just starting back today~! I could use the encouragement. It sounds like an achievable goal. Thanks!

I'm with you! I just re-committed to weight loss today! Count me IN!!!! Anyone can friend me for some extra support. I know I need the support.
  • neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started my Turbo Fire workouts again on Monday 10/29 for the winter months. No more outdoor activity in MI so it's time to hit the old videos again which is awesome because I love working out with Chalene. Let's lose some weight together.
  • mscookiesncream
    Options
    I am down