Just wanna see some before/after pics

Options

Replies

• SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    160to120small.jpg

^160 to 120 :)

My MFP hero! You're such an inspiration steph!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone looks great
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks so amazing. I must be doing something wrong...according to my scale, I've lost 34 lbs but I don't see a difference @ all. My clothes aren't fitting any better or anything...at least not in my opinion. I've seen pictures here of a 10-20 lb difference and the change is so noticable...I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong that I don't see any difference? lol
  • PumpGertrude
    Options
    Tender78, not sure what your starting weight is but you look like you started similar to my weight, 254 lbs. I've known many very large women who didn't see a different in how they looked until about a 50 lb weight loss, and clothes in the plus size range take about 20-30 lbs of weight loss before you go down a size in my experience. Your weight loss is amazing and don't let the delay in seeing it discourage you! You're so close!
  • chickiepea
    chickiepea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cindyhoney- I'm so in awe of you. <3
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until I can post before and after photos. Everyone here looks so amazing, hope you all are so proud! :'D
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you all look amazing
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their weight loss progress! You guys look amazing! :D
    Here are my before and afters - from 150lbs to 120 :)

Before
    21cb98h.jpg

After
    2ltpwdj.jpg

And some face comparisons -

1zlf0yg.jpg
    12498018_4637.jpg
    Wow you look amazing! You've worked hard and look fantastic!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options

And some face comparisons -

1zlf0yg.jpg
    12498018_4637.jpg

You look like a completely different person, very pretty (before and after) :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks so amazing. I must be doing something wrong...according to my scale, I've lost 34 lbs but I don't see a difference @ all. My clothes aren't fitting any better or anything...at least not in my opinion. I've seen pictures here of a 10-20 lb difference and the change is so noticable...I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong that I don't see any difference? lol

Everybody loses their weight differently..people who show it quickly tend to lose it first off their middle and face. You may be losing it elsewhere. Just don't quit, you'll see the progress eventually!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options

You should take some pics, you would be amazed at how much they can show that you can't always see on your own. And everyone loses differently, so you may not feel it as much in your clothes at first. I noticed it the most on my last 10 lbs even though I know things were changing prior to that.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Options

this was taken a couple months ago
    pQi92l.jpg

You look amazing, you should be so proud!!!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Bump ...... You all look amazing thankyouu for the motivation
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm so inspired by you all. Can't wait to post my own
  • PremierFiguier
    Options
    Before

me003.jpg

After

weightlosspics.jpg

I hope you wanted men too :happy: :happy: :happy:

DUDE!! I keep scrolling back and forth going "That can't be the same guy." You look FANTASTIC!!! Well done!!!!

I know. If not for the tats and the eyes, I would have thought it was two different people

haha! I did the same thing.
  • PremierFiguier
    Options
    mpjXi.jpg?1

wow awesome job you look so much younger and more happy :)

looking a bit like george clooney now, too ;)
  • pbair
    pbair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! I took before pics yesterday (eww!) and look forward to the day when I can post afters!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi all. 16 stone (224lb) to just over 10 stone (142lb).

photo.jpg

7.jpg
  • tjpipes
    Options
    BeforeAfter.jpg

My journey so far!! still got some work to do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!