My friends eat garbage!

Options
i would like to have a buddy on this website to motivate me and we can watch each other's progress. Sometimes I feel so discouraged when people around me are eating so much junk! It's even worse when they try to give me some and I really want it but i've been doing so good and don't want to give in. I need healthy snacks that can satisfy my sweet tooth. Also would like to find out how to make a better homemade pizza. I dont want to give up the food i love because I will eventually binge but I just need ideas on how to stay in control.!

Replies

• just_do_it125
    Options
    I definitely feel you! Living on a college campus, I sometimes feel surrounded by junk food. I'm working to clean up my diet without giving up the foods I love. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • GeezBro
    Options
    Quick fix to that is to not chill with your friends when the plan is to go eat out somewhere. Your social life is one of the biggest obstacles in the way of your fitness, sometimes you got to ask yourself what means more to you; a night out with friends or getting your dream body! Well thats what I think of whenever my friends ask me to come chill at Burger King or something LOL. As for healthy snacks, my favorite snack right now is Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Only 130 cals per sandwich and they taste soooooo good! Hope that helps somewhat! :)