I think I've hit a plateau...help!

Options
Okay, so first of all, I've been losing weight steadily for 10 weeks now. I've lost 11 kilos in total and feel absolutely amazing about it! Seeing as this is the first time I have ever really tried to lose weight I've been so proud of myself so there are no issues there at all.

I am trying to lose a total of 30kg and my goal weight is 70kg. I started off at 100kg which was a huge shock to me seeing as I really didn't think I looked that big at all. My weightloss journey so far has been tough at times but I push through it. I exercise 5 days a week going for a 30 minute walk that I sometimes combine with a little bit of jogging at intervals. I eat almost all of my 1370 calories and I was at 1400 calories to begin with and the weight was coming off steadily. I don't eat my exercise calories back because I feel that would be undoing the process of losing weight.

I am still new to the calorie counting world and probably don't 100% understand every aspect yet but I am willing to take any helpful advice. I do know that maybe I need to change up my exercise pattern now as my body has probably become accustom to what it does everyday. I don't want to go to a gym, I want to save my money but I am willing to maybe invest in some light weights or something like that if it might help. I am more focused on shifting this weight before I focus on toning and gaining muscle.

If you have read through this far then thankyou and I hope someone out there has some good advice.

Btw - I am 21 and 172cm tall :)