Do me a favor....

Options
If you'r parents or a parent is alive, call them just to tell them you love them. You never know when the opportunity will be gone. If I could save one person from having regrets about not saying something they should, that would be great.
Having recently lost my dad, and having lost my mom in 2001, that would be my word of advise. I don't have regrets about having left things unsaid.
Do we know as parents our kids love us, yes, but is it nice to hear, yes. We are not promised tomorrow, so don't be shy about telling all the important people in your life, how much they mean to you.:heart:

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    so true and sorry about your lose. i lost my dad 20 years ago and i wish i could talk to him today he left way to early in my life
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your loss.

I tell my parents/family that I love them ALL the time, constantly.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'll give a hearty second to this. My last conversation with my Dad...he called me while I was at work. We aren't supposed to have cell phones at work, mine was in my pocket, and I had forgotten to turn it off. I really couldn't talk right then. But I sure wish I had tried to call him back sooner. Sometimes "later" never comes. :brokenheart: