Looking for MFPeeps that log everyday

Options
Snikkee
Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
Hello all!

I am just looking for MFPeeps that log everyday, and have open diaries. I log everyday, and also leave my food, and work out diary open. I am looking for supportive friends, that I can encourage and they can encourage me.

My profile picture is my goal, it is what I used to look like. I have between 80-90 lbs to lose.

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I log EVERYTHING and EVERY DAY. Feel free to take a look
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and have about 87 pounds left to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    I'm on everyday!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    add me. I on everyday and try to comment on my friends everyday too. hope we can be mutually supportive
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I check in every day, and my diary is open.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am very active and log everyday...feel free to add
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I log religiously. Feel free to check my diary.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    i'm here every day, and despite my diet the past few days, i'm usually pretty good too :happy:
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm also on everyday and log everyday. You can add me if you want!
  • Arleigh7
    Arleigh7 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    just past day 135 in a row and log food EVERYDAY. Down 41 lbs since April so feel free to take a look.
  • nolachick85
    Options
    I also log in everyday and keep my diary open. All of you are welcome to add me if you'd like!
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    feel free to add me. I think I just passed the 200 day mark and love having more friends with open diaries (mine is). I am currently doing turbofire and love it. I am about 13 lbs away from reaching my goal.

SW: 174
    GW:130
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    I am on everyday unless at Dr. or out having procedures done. You can add me if you like. I have 130lb to lose. So will be at it a while. I lost lbs in 2010 and put all back on with sever back problems so I don't workout at this point but I do clean house a little at a time a will start logging that. I have open dairy as well.
    Have a great day!!!
    Cheri
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. im on mfp everyday!!!
  • alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am on here all the time and log every day! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • ornamentis
    Options
    Hey there! I'm new and I'm on here everyday.
    I'm currently a student and am trying really hard to get in shape
    I don't weigh too too much but I'm pretty short so I'd really like shed a few lbs
    I like to lose 10lbs from where I am!
    People to talk to would be awesome support! :)
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't keep my diary open but I do log everyday. Feel free to add me. (:
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello! I log in every day (going on 40 something) and have my diary open. I would welcome you as a MFP friend, so feel free to add me. The accountability and encouragement of MFP has been a godsend!
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I log and on every single day, today is 135 days fir me :) My diary is opened too but be forewarned I don't eat healthy all the time. I like my sugar and I loooove to cook so I have a lot of recipes I add to my diary :) so feel free to add.
  • janbez
    janbez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 75 for me. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.