This Grandmother is Looking for Friends

Options
I need lots of friends to keep me motivated and on track. Please join me as I travel on this journey.

Replies

• jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome I log daily and usually throw my two cents in .Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish
  • hik12er
    Options
    Hi Hattie this is Bonnie from TN. Keep going it is worth it. I bought a ultra fitbit and synced it to MyFitnessPal in June 2012 and I absolutely love watching my progress. Logging is so important. Good Luck
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi,Been going at this for a little over a year.Feel free to add me and good luck!:smile:
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit too! I love it too! I'm a grandma too! Well now I just sound like a dork. :laugh: Add me if you'd like.
  • Kelleybelley69
    Kelleybelley69 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fitbits are where its at I dont think I would have lost as much as I have without mine it is my go to and motivator every day, and this place is amazing you will lose weight gain friends and best of all feel like a brand new person, sign me up Gramma!!
  • renehallen
    renehallen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Also a grandma here trying to lose 40 pounds and finding it so much harder at the age of 61. Feel free to add me if you'd like :) I am on here daily and have an open food diary.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ryans gram. You can add me if you like.