NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL

Options
Hi All! Just starting out on this My Fitness Pal. Heard about it from a friend. The site is GREAT and I'm very excited to get started. I have a LOT of weight to lose and have been trying to lose this weight for several years. My problem is staying motivated and not measuring out my portions, hence eating WAY too much. I currently live in Italy with my husband and 2 girls and want to set a good example to my girls because I don't want them to have to fight their weight like I do. My husband is Military and also has a few pounds to lose to stay within standards and we are starting, for me anyway (he's going to be my "coach") a running routine today. Looking forward to that and my goal is to be able to run a 5K with him eventually. Anyway, I guess I have rambled enough. I look forward to using this fantastic sight and hopefully giving and getting support over the next several months! :)

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!!! :) Congrats on taking the first step to losing weight and getting healthy! You will love MFP, it's awesome and so is everyone here!
  • lilatoby
    Options
    hey im new too.. im 25 and trying to loose healthily! how do i make my own post?