Hello Everyone!

Options
Brand spanking new, here because I want to stay on track while my Husband deploys. I absolutely want to add more exercise into my day and cut carbs as well, I know I can do it and for me accountiblity is KEY! :glasses:

Would love to have some friends on here, so feel free to add me!!!! Have a GREAT day!

Amy

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Congrats on joining!:flowerforyou:

Remember there are good carbs and bad carbs. Focus on exercise and calories. Have a plan a go to town!:smile:

:drinker:
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome and remember track everything, that is what is helping me. I found I am not snacking as much if I know it has to go in my log. Good Luck
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck!It is tough when they go for the whole family!Iwish I would have found this site when my husband was in Iraq!:smile:
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm a new military spouse, too! I'm so happy to have found this while living overseas! :)
  • rosanne18
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a few days ago and I am hoping the support will keep me on track....
  • kleeba
    kleeba Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new on the site too. It's gonna help me watch how much I'm eating. I have platea'd (sp) but am determined to get over this hump. Losing 122 lbs is quite impressive and you are to be commended for that accomplishment.

Thank your hubby for his service. Got a son in the Army that I'm extremely proud of.

Hang in there Amy!:smile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Welcome!

There is a group of people on here that all have relatives that are deployed. Here is the link in case you're interested- might be nice to chat with others going through the same experience. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74451-deployment-overeater-support-team

Good luck! :smile:
  • bbblue92
    bbblue92 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    New here too! Congrats on your weight loss! That's awesome! I'm just starting my journey good luck to you!
  • dooper74
    Options
    Is there a mom's group on here? A vegetarian group? I'm a newbie and need some support. I'm doing Herbalife and this website. LOVE it so far!!