Juice Fast Fail Need Help

Options
Hey everyone. I really could use some help with my juice fast . I keep failing and I feel that maybe if I have someone else who's done it before they can help me.

Or maybe even someone whos interested in trying it or in the process now.

I fell off and messed up today, but am going to get back on the horse tomorrow.

you can follow me the easiest on my new youtube channel I created just for this purpose.

Or feel free to message me here on MFP. I could use all the help I can get.

I just bought a bunch of food and then instead of throwing it away, I gave it to the neighbor. See it on my youtube channel. hahaha

www.youtube.com/enduringvitality

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I really could use some help with my juice fast . I keep failing and I feel that maybe if I have someone else who's done it before they can help me.

you can follow me the easiest on my new youtube channel I created just for this purpose.

I just bought a bunch of food and then instead of throwing it away, I gave it to the neighbor. See it on my youtube channel. hahaha

Here's a tip, ditch the juice fast and eat real food that you like. Create a moderate deficit, get in adequate proteins and fats and profit. Bonus pts if you want to add in a little resistance exercise
  • kjjbean
    kjjbean Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Here's a tip, ditch the juice fast and eat real food that you like. Create a moderate deficit, get in adequate proteins and fats and profit. Bonus pts if you want to add in a little resistance exercise

Most definitely this ^^^^^^
  • nivlage
    nivlage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That sounds good to me.. I would rather eat a balanced diet, have a moderate deficit and an exercise program. That is more than likely what its going to take to make this a true lifestyle change.

Thanks!

Most definitely this ^^^^^^
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Ok just eat veggie s or fruit if you have to eat something . Drink lots of water chew gum. Go out side take a walk .
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When people say they are going on a "juice fast" it sounds exactly the same to me as if they said they are going on a "root beer fast". Just eat the fruit and veggies -- all the fiber is in them for a reason, you need it to balance the sugar.