am I the only one????

Options
2»

Replies

• Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think it is wonderful the changes you have made thus far! I'm not sure of your stats and how much you have to lose, but just at first glance I would say you are not eating enough. You ate 1500 calories yesterday, but burned over 600 in exercise which means you netted less than 1000 calories. IMO this is not enough especially when you are burning so many calories. try upping your calories and that may help. More people on here can give advice on specifics. For your pain, I would try to see another dr if you aren't getting the help you feel you need. And i'm so sorry you feel like you aren't getting the support you need from your gym or possibly your spouse. Please don't give up though, maybe try another gym or find a friend to go with you. But do not give up- not on yourself!! You are making changes in the right direction and you just gotta keep going and it will get better. The hardest step is the first.
    thanks, I think the estimate for the exercise burn is not correct. I just entered in the time and what I did. When I look at the machines and the other cite I use. It is much less of a burn. I think that MFP essitmates are off.
    as far as a friend to go with me I forgot to state that we moved to the town we now live in and we really don't know anyone. The gym I go to is the only one in town that had hours that would work for me (only 2 other gyms in town that have scarred hours ie: 6am-9am, 430pm-8pm....this gym is in the high school in my town, the other gym is curves)

Even if you burned half of that, I still believe you are eating too little. You have gotten alot of great advice above so I hope you are able to stick with it and keep going. You are strong enough to do this. It all starts with the first step.