I went from a size 15 to 11 in jeans..

2»

Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Congrats. Ivstarted about two to three weeks ago & I am starting to see a difference. Now did u lose you weight by diet and execise or by staying within you calorie range? I eat healthy I justdont exercise much.

I basically lost weight by just cutting my calories. Initially I did start off working out 30 minutes a day, but at this point I rarely work out and am still losing weight. I do drink a lot of water (8-10 cups a day).
  • That is awesome. There is nothing like slipping into a smaller size!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Yeah congrats! I did that last year. It feel fabulous doesn't it! :happy:
  • Good for you!!!! keep up the good work!
  • tasha30
    Yeah congrats! I did that last year. It feel fabulous doesn't it! :happy:

YES it feels GREAT! :love:
  • I am soooo looking forward to that day myself. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Miranda, what do you do to keep your thighs "under control?" That is a major problem area for me as well.
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    i think running is the key to losing hips, thighs, butt. that is my problem area as well. when i first started this process last summer i was in a size 14 (the waist was big but it was for the booty). i have started running (amongst other exercise) and my goal pants were an 8. i have bypassed that and i am my goal weight and i am in size 2. i NEVER would have dreamed that number. my butt is gone, i am actually trying to build it up with some more muscle. i am definitely going to keep running. congrats on the loss, its so fun to have clothes that are too big.
  • tasha30
    i think running is the key to losing hips, thighs, butt. that is my problem area as well. when i first started this process last summer i was in a size 14 (the waist was big but it was for the booty). i have started running (amongst other exercise) and my goal pants were an 8. i have bypassed that and i am my goal weight and i am in size 2. i NEVER would have dreamed that number. my butt is gone, i am actually trying to build it up with some more muscle. i am definitely going to keep running. congrats on the loss, its so fun to have clothes that are too big.

O M G Congrats lady! Way to go :drinker:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member

Congrats to you!! I would like to make my badunkadunk a badunaDINK...lol...but I would DIE if I lost my butt!
  • tasha30
    I wish yall could give me yall badunks LOL I dont want to lose too much weight ESPECIALLY NOT back there.. I wont have nothing to sit on soon.. :laugh:
  • CONGRATS!!!- How did you do this? Currently, I am wearing a size 18 jeans and I would like to get back into my 11-12 jeans. It has been really hard for me in this journey.

Thanks
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    I wish yall could give me yall badunks LOL I dont want to lose too much weight ESPECIALLY NOT back there.. I wont have nothing to sit on soon.. :laugh:

Girl, well you know I heard of a certain "situation" that helps that area, if you know what I mean...:wink:

(If not, send me a message!) LOL
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    CONGRATS!!!- How did you do this? Currently, I am wearing a size 18 jeans and I would like to get back into my 11-12 jeans. It has been really hard for me in this journey.

Thanks
    were you asking me how i lost my weight or someone else's? i eat 1200 calories (40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat), really try to eat only "clean" foods, no sugar, only whole grains, no processed foods. i run 6 out of 7 nights, i go to the gym 5-6 days/week in the morning. i was consistent with this routine for 3 months and lost all of my weight, also gained muscle. i didnt have any excuses, no missing gym time or running, i made it my priority (by the way i have 3 kids, full time job so i have many things to be able to make the excuses). i carry a lunch box everywhere now, carry it to work for the entire day (i leave at 4:30am and get home at 8pm), carry snacks on my days off, i have no reason to stop and eat junk food. pretty simple but i have been very successful and feel great.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!