Hello

Options
I am new to this. I need to lose about 50lbs. My problem is I never had the motivation to do it. I was talking to my husband about the need to lose the weight and lack of motivation and he told me he would take me to Italy if I lost 40lbs. Talk about motivation I have been talking about going to Italy since I met him over 18 years now. I am motivated and I am on day 2. Yesterday I stayed in my calorie range and started a fitness regimen. I am sore today but I know I can do it now that I have what I need to get me there.

Replies

• Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    that's awesome and what a challenge!!! That goals worth reaching for more than 1 reason !!! Too cool. I'm new to this site too and have found it...conxsistently by the minute motivating...I'm amazed how quickly calories add up.....but it keeps me focused and on track.....I LOVE it. The hardest part is starting...never look back and you'll never have to "start again"....Best of Luck to you !! Go Italy !!!
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    this is way too cool. What a great motivation to loose 40 lbs.. I envy you :)

I really wish you the best of luck... the main thing is that you have to change your way of seeing food and this is not easy; but I know you can do it. You seem to have a great support system, so go for it... Italy WOW, it's way worth it.