Hey moms, let's make friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I am Sasha and I am "new" here. I've actually had a profile for about a year or so but I've never been active, mainly logging in to check out the success stories while eating junk on my couch. Well that will just not do anymore. I'm 32, 224.0lbs, 5'3 and quite unhappy about it. I just started 30 Day Shred and I'm hoping it will kick start a new habit of getting off my bum and moving. My mother, a very natural thin person at 110lbs soaking wet, has an enlarged heart and these things run in families. With my youngest I developed gestational diabetes. And my so keeps talk about how "squishy" I am. So yeah, it's time.

Ultimately, I'd like to have more of a NSV than anything. I want to be able to wear a size 8 jeans....with no muffin. I've always been big. Even in the times that I lost weight, the smallest I got was a size 10 (dress only, not pants, butt was still too big). I want to know what it feels like to shop "small", lol.

I hope I'm not over sharing here. Anyways, feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks!

Replies

• kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • InLaLaLand04
    InLaLaLand04 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I don't know why I haven't been active on here before. I've been in serious denial about my weight.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was around 220lbs after baby no. 2 last year, and I am now 171lbs and can do up my size 8 Abercrombie & Fitch trousers I bought on holiday in California in 2003! (I am English).

I still have a muffin top though so my goal is to get rid of it and lose around 15lbs!

Feel free to add me!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Nice to meet you all. Good luck on all the life change journeys!!! I am always looking for motivational supportive buddies, so feel free to add me all!! :)