November goals

Options
So it's November tomorrow, can't believe how quick this years gone! :sad:

What's everyone's goals for November?

I just saw a 100mile club for october just finished, so... I missed that one, but will definitely try for 150km for November

But I'm interested to know what everyone else is doing for the new month?

Replies

• Noonis
    Noonis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for the 100 mile goal in November. Had a set back in October so fresh start now for November.

And to start the NROL4W.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Out of interest 100mile/150km of what ?
  • elsy_321
    elsy_321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oops.. Running, what's NROL4W?
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Good work, I do about 250mile of cycling a month. Couldn't handle the running, need about 3days to recover lol
  • Noonis
    Options
    New rules of lifting 4 women.

And 100 miles of running.
  • elsy_321
    elsy_321 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cool, looks fun - I might join you!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Lose 5 pounds!!!
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Instead of November, I'm calling it Sob-vember. One month of no boozin!
  • Noonis
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Currently 2months into the whole sober thing, planning on keeping it that way until February time :)
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I got a new bike, well it was second hand but new to me, at the beginning of October and have done 434 miles on it since then, mostly commuting to work for my night shift 3-5 times a week. In November I want to exceed 500 miles on it.

I am also signed up to run my first ever 'proper' race on the 25th, it's only a 5k but enjoying the race day experience and completing it is my other goal for the coming month.

Considering at the beginning of March when I started this I could neither cycle or run achieving these November goals will be another milestone on my journey.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Currently 2months into the whole sober thing, planning on keeping it that way until February time :)

Currently 9 months into the whole sober thing. Planning on keeping it that way permanently
    Stay on program. Cycle 400 miles.
  • missmacsays
    Options

That's awesome! I'm hoping I can handle a month at least lol.
  • missmacsays
    Options

Currently 9 months into the whole sober thing. Planning on keeping it that way permanently

That's really awesome. Congrats!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Well, I used to be a runner, then a few weeks ago I strained my lower back and I've been a total slug ever since. It's pretty depressing not being able to do what I love. I just know I've lost all my fitness/endurance while I've been recuperating! :sad:
    My back is slowly, but surely, healing finally, but I can still only walk and do my stretches. My goal is to be able to run again by the end of November. I better hurry up, because my sister and I have a marathon coming up in January!!!
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I aim to lose 5lbs, run 75miles (not sure I am up to the 100 yet!) and clear out my wardrobe ready for the slimmer more toned me :)
  • My goal for November until the end of the year is to give up fast food and no soda. I am a few pounds shy of my 1st target goal. I know this is going to be tough but I need to change it up and plus I want to see how dedicated and determined I can be. :)
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Reach 225/315/405 on the big three