Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The baby is out!

So there's no reason to hang on to the baby weight! My "insulation" for winter will come from my clothes, not my fat! Please feel free to add me along this weight loss path, I would love the company. ^_^

Replies

• kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Request sent :) Congrats on the little one - I just had my second on the 8th of Oct.
  • Congratulations! You're so gorgeous!
  • Congratulations ladies! I am working my baby fat off to try for the second bubba.
  • That's awesome dude!
  • racataca
    racataca Posts: 28 Member
    this cracked me up and you're the first person on this board I've seen use the phrase 'dude' (besides myself), so I'm adding you!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Congrats new mummies! My kids are 3 and 17 months now and i'm finally slimmer than before I got pregnant with no.1! I'd like to try for a 3rd around next April, so hoping I can be super slim by then!

Feel free to add me!
  • Bahahahaha! :D
  • That is so awesome! It's a relief to see so many people rocking out amazing post baby bods. Definitely motivating!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    I'm not just having a baby, mine is 2. but i started my weight loss when she was 15 months old. so i can relate! also thinking i have worked so hard now, not sure about having another and having to start over.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Hey there!! If you'd like feel free to add me for support and motivation!! :)