over indulged! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Some one on here once said ' just because you drop your mobile phone, doesn't mean you're gonna stamp on it'

Meaning you fell off the wagon, no reason to give up all your hard work now is there? :wink:
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    364 days left in the year...remember this is a lifestyle, not a diet you can give up on!
  • RaquelMorales333
    RaquelMorales333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I over indulged yesterday too. I ate 2 large pieces of my kids' red velvet cake in the refrigerator while watching the show Once that I had Tivo-ed. I was in my glory while eating it and enjoying my show. Today I feel like I made a big mistake. I threw the rest of the cake out and am starting over. Today is a new day. I had lost 7 pounds and put them back on plus a few more. I haven't been tracking my calories for a while. But am today!
    So don't give up!! You aren't the only one eating sweets at night and over eating. I'm not quitting!! So you shouldn't either!
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Beware of perfectionism. Perfection is all right to pursue, but don't expect to attain it. That is a fool's errand certain to leave you discouraged. Aim instead for excellence. That appears to be what you have done since you have made excellent progress. You had a lapse. Forgive yourself for being human and resume the march. You're going to make it, I know.