Gahh what did I do?!

Options
13»

Replies

• headoverhills
    Options
    mmmm smores pop tatrs.
    The good thing is that its only 190 calories and you can easily burn that off before noon!

Smores pop tarts - my kryptonite.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Seriously, I woke up in a bad mood and the Pop Tarts elicited a reaction much like this dude's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHThOsRyUE8

I think I should include these in my daily breakfast ritual!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm gooey filled pop tarts homer_simpson_drool.jpg
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Seriously cant tell if the OP is sarcasm or not...
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    As for the Dizzle lady:love::flowerforyou: Will you be my pop tart?:heart::blushing: :tongue:

Well, that depends....are you asking while on bended knee with a donut around your finger????
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    Loving this today! Really needed a good giggle.

I'm not a big fan of Pop-tarts (well, unless you're counting the mixed berry ones with the purple and blue frosting), and I'm actually doing really well today with a homemade granola bar for breakfast.

HOWEVER, I am craving some serious nachos right now, with lots of jalapenos. I'm tearing up a little. :sad:

Weak, I feel so weak...
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    We make our kids go to bed early, then we have a candy orgy. It is getting harder to come up with a story for where the candy went though, going with home invasion this year.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    gosh. they must taste better than crack! OMG. GET IN MY MOUTH.

I've got a thing for things that are so wrong that they are right.

tee hee - "GET IN MY MOUTH"... you're funny :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    As for the Dizzle lady:love::flowerforyou: Will you be my pop tart?:heart::blushing: :tongue:

Well, that depends....are you asking while on bended knee with a donut around your finger????
    Donut on my finger and a pink box in the other hand. :love:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    We make our kids go to bed early, then we have a candy orgy. It is getting harder to come up with a story for where the candy went though, going with home invasion this year.

They went to a good cause.