Need a recipe for chicken legs

Options
I am making chicken legs for dinner, and I would like a few different recipes so I can get away from fried chicken..... Thank You

Replies

• Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    They are good with the skin removed, stewed in a pan with a can of either diced tomatoes or stewed tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms and a shot of Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper…. Served over brown rice with either a steamed veggie or salad on the side.
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    You can simply bake them in the oven, place a cookie cooling rack on a baking tray (covered with aluminum foli) & put the seasoned drumsticks on the tray - this will keep the drippings away from the drumstick allowing them to get nice & crisp all around. Bake at a high temp, about 400. When they are done, toss them in your favorite sauce or seasoning. Garlic & parmesean, Hot sauce (instead of buffalo wings, do drumsticks!), BBQ sauce, Italian Dressing, ranch seasoning, teriaki, - my favorite is KC Materpiece Caribean Jerk sauce. After saucing them up, I will also toss them back in the oven for a few minutes to let the sauce get a little sticky & gooey. Yum.