13»

Replies

• AdrienneYocham
    AdrienneYocham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love this!!
  • tjungkunz
    Options
    WOW! These are the moments that can be used for PURE MOTIVATION! So happy I clicked on this to read! Congrats on your accomplishments and keep up the hard work, OBVIOUSLY it's working on MANY levels :)
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Your teen girl is amazing ! Congrats on your weight loss and raising a caring individual ! :flowerforyou:
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That seriously just put a knot in my throat. I hope you gave her an extra hug & kiss!!!! :)
  • katieheston
    Options
    Love this share!!! Thanks for the smile!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    this is awesome.....I'm not sure how many NSV's could be better. You are a great Mom!
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    Best NSV ever :)
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So sweet. :smile:
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the best NSV you will ever get. And congrats for raising such a respectful and insightful daughter.
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is very sweet. Good job on your hard work, and keep it up.
  • mreffle
    mreffle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is the best! These are the moments we need to write down, so we can take time on a bad day and read about these moments. It puts you in a different perspective.

I hope I never stop hugging my babies, and never stop getting hugs and "Love you"'s from them.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Best NSV I've read all week, even if you did make my eye make up run...
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    It doesn't get any better than that!
  • happypath101
    Options
    AW!!! I'm blinking back tears!

(My Mom is and always has been very large. I remember being very little and watching her diet and being terrified that she wouldn't be good to hug any more. I guess I hung onto that thought subconsciously for years. One day my kid gave me a hug and I was having a rough day so I gave a good hard squeeze back. He said "You're a good hugger, Mom". I said "Really, I sometimes worry that I won't be a good hugger 'cause I'm not all squishy like my Mom". My kid is 15. He says to me "No. But you're strong and that's better." WOW!)
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You have quite the teenage girl, it must of felt wonderful to hear that from you daughter, most teenagers are not that nice.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Bless her heart and give that child an extra big hug and kiss tonight! Love this NSV!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    Love it! So incredibly sweet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!