Strange, cant wait to see what my face looks like

Options
Really bizzare but after looking through people before and after pictures some of which are incredible, i tend to notice an amazing change in peoples faces and how much younger they look. Im really excited to see how i will look.

Sorry for the random post just had to say it.

Replies

• kandijo0306
    kandijo0306 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree! I can't wait to see how my face will look without the double chin. People do look so different when their face thins out.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I was more excited about seeing my collar bone than the transformation in my face. When I started losing weight and I started having them (collarbones) peak I was so excited! I didn't even know I had those... sad, I know. But it was a great realization that anything is possible.
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Me too! You don't quite want to say it like this in case it offends, but many people look way prettier, almost a different person. Sadly excess weight really can hide good looks!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    First place I lose weight is in my chin and neck...love it!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Some people look younger....But I've seen people who look older too, lol. (not trying to be mean, look forward to the transformations... I do)'

But sometimes when someone is overweight, their face is chubby and they look younger...but when they lose weight (especially when done too fast) they have more wrinkles and their face looks more aged. Less fat .

I aim to see collar bones, my neck always looks a lot thinner when i lose weight...can't wait to see that again, and to not have really chubby cheeks when I smile... and no double chin when I'm smiling, or laughing hard. I don't like my double chin that sometimes shows...
  • Trudyr777
    Trudyr777 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I was more excited about seeing my collar bone than the transformation in my face. When I started losing weight and I started having them (collarbones) peak I was so excited! I didn't even know I had those... sad, I know. But it was a great realization that anything is possible.

I love it when the collar bones pop up too!!
  • vickismd
    Options
    I am one of those people who looks older, I think. Being 52 and losing 25 lbs. my wrinkles on my face seem pronounced. :( BUT, I would rather have the wrinkles than the excess weight too, so I guess it is what it is!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people who looks older, I think. Being 52 and losing 25 lbs. my wrinkles on my face seem pronounced. :( BUT, I would rather have the wrinkles than the excess weight too, so I guess it is what it is!

True! I'd rather look a bit aged than have a large body that's too heavy....At a healthy weight, my body functions better and I can do more stuff..plus I look better in clothes. :)
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am almost 49 and am starting to see wrinkles and sags in my face and neck from losing the weight. I feared I would look older. Prior to losing weight I would tell people my age and they would be surprised because they thought I was much younger. FAT fills the cracks! That was what I used to say. I am hoping my new found energy, and enthusiasm for life will compensate for my face looking my age. It's all worth it!!