Body pump

Options
Started body pump classes this week dam hard work but good to train in a group , results long term are supposed to be good , average burn 600 cals a session and gives you an all over body work out which is supposed to trim you up , watch this space for results lol ps has any one tried this before or already doing it would love to know what you think :smile:

Replies

• hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My favorite class!! I go 2-3 times per week :) Has had amazing effects on my body, I've been doing it for more than 6 months regularly now, I use to have cellulite on the back of my thighs and I now have no cellulite and lean legs. I absolutely love this class and believe it is the reason for most of my results. Keep at it and you will be amazed! I never use to be able to do even a few lunges and now I get through the whole lunge track no problem! LOVE that burning feeling :D Enjoy!
  • Yahluvsme
    Options
    I love Body Pump!!! I haven't did it in a while but I used to go faithfully and seen results in a short amount of time. Keep at it!
  • Jo5ie
    Jo5ie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been doing body pump twice a week for about a year and a half. It has toned practically every muscle and I have and the classes are really fun. I lift heavy weights and really push myself but wearing my HRM I only burned just over 200 calories so 600 is an estimate for some people depending on their fitness levels. It's not much of a cardio workout anyway, it's all good toning. Good luck!!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've been doing body pump twice a week for about a year and a half. It has toned practically every muscle and I have and the classes are really fun. I lift heavy weights and really push myself but wearing my HRM I only burned just over 200 calories so 600 is an estimate for some people depending on their fitness levels. It's not much of a cardio workout anyway, it's all good toning. Good luck!!

I don't use an HRM but I estimate my calories to be in the 300-400 calorie range. Just wanted to ask you if you keep your HRM on after your workouts as well, because with weight lifting, you are still burning calories afterwards quicker than usual!
  • SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thats great. Go for some proper diet also that helps you too.