My story: 1 Year on MFP - 62.2 lbs lost - lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great and I bet you feel even better. Thanks also for the small dose of additional inspiration.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • naner61
    naner61 Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks for posting this inspiring story! Amazing job! WOO HOO!!!!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    First,I would like to say...Congratulations you are amazing!! Secondly, thank you for sharing your story. You were very honest about everything, some people make it seem easy...I'm happy you have shown us,you can't get skinny over night or even in 6 months,
    Continued great success all around. cheers:drinker:
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!! Congratulations~
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great job! I knew I recognized Joyzy in that last pic. haha
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I think what’s really important to remember here is that this is a lifestyle change. I still eat ice cream. I still eat chocolate. I still go out to eat! If you go into this thinking that the only way to succeed is to eat lettuce and carrot sticks, you’re going to fail. Don’t completely deprive yourself. But have some self-control. Enjoy the things you love, but do it less often. Make healthy choices. It’s all about portions and how hard you work.

^^^^THIS THIS THIS^^^^

And congratulations!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have a similar weight/body type as well as goals. You give me hope that I can do this!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Both of you look fabulous!!! what great determination! Congrats to both of you!!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look amazing, I'm about a fortnight away from my 1 year anniversary and I don't look anywhere near as good as you! Well done :drinker:
  • jgeathers
    jgeathers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!
  • jeremybrooks
    jeremybrooks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think what’s really important to remember here is that this is a lifestyle change. I still eat ice cream. I still eat chocolate. I still go out to eat! If you go into this thinking that the only way to succeed is to eat lettuce and carrot sticks, you’re going to fail. Don’t completely deprive yourself. But have some self-control. Enjoy the things you love, but do it less often. Make healthy choices. It’s all about portions and how hard you work. If you dedicate yourself to being healthy, you can still live your life and enjoy it. Trust me!

I love this part!! Congratulations!
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job on sticking to something that is so hard to do.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! What an inspiration :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow this is such an amazing story, thank you for sharing with us. I was almost at my goal and I have to wuit for a while due to health issues but I am not far from my goal and I have managed to maintain my weight so I am okay with it for now. You are such an inspiration and you look so amazing. Congrats to you
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    You look so amazing!! Congrats congrats congrats!!!!
  • jodrake5
    jodrake5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This seriously blew my mind. I LOVE IT. Your post is so encouraging. Thank you so much for posting! I need to believe I can be a entirely different person in one year's time. It's possible!
  • flharris6
    flharris6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are aninspiration to me. I just started MFP a fews ago. Thanks for posting your story. GREAT JOB!!! You ROCK!!!!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing - and so does your bff! What a great support system you have!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!