5 lbs in one day?

Options
So the other morning I woke up and weighed 122. I had been drinking the night before so I was dehydrated but even the day before that with a decent amount of water, I weighed 123. Anyway, I drank a ton of water throughout this day. I also ate a little more than normal, but nothing I would call binge status. When I weighed myself the next morning I was 127! My scale is very accurate and Ive never fluctuated this much before. I havent weighed 127 in a very long time. On a regular day I drink about 3 glasses of water per day, but I also do about 45 mins of cardio where I probably lose that water weight.
Anyway, 3 days later and my weight has not fluctuated back down and Im freaking out. But I have continued drinking a lot more water than I used to. My roomie says she loses about 5 lbs of water weight overnight but this is not happening to me.
Is 127 my real weight and Ive just been dehydrated this whole time? Im so confused, I feel like Ive taken 5 steps backwards. Im still only eating 1200 cals a day but not losing any of the water weight. This has never happened to me after a night of drinking before! How can I stop retaining all this water? Is 5 lbs of pure water weight noticeable to other people?