I think it's a virus. Is there an App for it?

Options
spicy618
spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
I don't think it's a Full blown virus yet, but my tablet keeps freezing up and shutting down on me.

Does anyone know the name of an inexpensive app i can download?

Thank you.

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I would download the software for it and flash it. (Not with your boobs. The software.)
  • spicy618
    Options
    I would download the software for it and flash it. (Not with your boobs. The software.)

You dirty girl

:laugh:

Which software? Ice Cream Cone 4.0?
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

You dirty girl

:laugh:

Never!!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Norton has an excellent product that you can go online and use their virus detector. It can help let you know and maybe possibly clean it up for you. They also allow free 60-90day trials on their products so you can maybe download a virus protector to use until u find some software to download. i highly suggest using protection! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • spicy618
    Options
    Norton has an excellent product that you can go online and use their virus detector. It can help let you know and maybe possibly clean it up for you. They also allow free 60-90day trials on their products so you can maybe download a virus protector to use until u find some software to download. i highly suggest using protection! :bigsmile: :laugh:

I see what you did there... :laugh:

Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Does it make a difference that it's an Android Operating System?