Harcombe

I have recently given up smoking and now want to shift the half a stone (7lbs) I gained as well as another 7lbs on top. I have come across the Harcombe diet, and have started Phase one today. Has anyone any experience, tips, suggestions regarding this diet? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    According to the website it "fundamentally rejects the calorie theory."

My guess is that it relies on hocus-pocus.
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    I am no pro but today is my second day following the harcombe plan and I have already lost 3lbs. I kind of started practicing some of the ideas on Sunday and I am actually 10.2 lbs down from sunday :D A lot of water weight I know but it is better out then in I saw. I felt miserable last week with all that fluid. I have had a headache since last Friday that has finally gone away (crossing fingers). I have a bit more energy too. Still craving sweets and soda but i guess thats all thanks to halloween...:/ lol feel free to friend me domduck if you still would like to be friends with someone who is following harcombe's plan too.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    My guess is that after buying the book and weeding through all the codswallop, you'll be in a calorie deficit, which doesn't reject the calorie theory at all.
    Please let us know what your calorie intake is.