GUYS!!! PLAYING CODMW2 ON XBOX CAN HELP YOU LOOSE WEIGHT!!

BigdaddyJ
BigdaddyJ Posts: 357
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Yeah i'm loosing weight playing x-box! Here's the deal : when I started this diet I had to cut the late night snacks.....I like to watch TV but the commercials were real torture!! I was running around the house like a lion in a cage between TGIF's and Boston pizza commercials!!

So I when out and bought the new hot xbox game, dusted off my console and started playing instead of watching tv (not instead of exercising lol).

The idea is to keep your mind away from what makes you hungry, I find that dieting is a lot like trying to quit smoking! you have to keep your mind and hands busy!!!

hope that helps somebody!

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Can you do 10 jumping jacks between live sessions to make it a little more aerobic? :wink:
    (Or maybe do 15 push ups every time you get killed off :laugh: -- PUNISHMENT!)
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    That's great!! good job. I don't have an x box but I do have a Wii and I am going to get some of the exercise games that they have. it's time to make exercising fun!!! :bigsmile:
  • BigdaddyJ
    BigdaddyJ Posts: 357
    Can you do 10 jumping jacks between live sessions to make it a little more aerobic? :wink:
    (Or maybe do 15 push ups every time you get killed off :laugh: -- PUNISHMENT!)

OMG what a good idea!!! startin tonight! lol
This discussion has been closed.