“Commitment”, anyone? I challenge you!

Options
Hello All,

I started my journey on October 22nd, 2012, after numerous failed attempts. I have finally come to the realization that, weight loss is more than that--Weight loss, is a journey and a life style change. I believe one of the first steps to successful, long-term change is: Commitment.

I plan on crossing many phases thorough this lifelong challenge. The first being: Commitment. Follow me daily, as I share quotes about commitment (and more), follow me as I travel through my journey, JOIN ME in my journey, start your own journey! I challenge you!

It's never too late- But, In order to achieve anything you must be committed. Feel free to add me as a friend-whether this is your new beginning or restart to a healthier, smaller you. We all need support; this just may be the leading factor.

Replies

• ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! I committed to a lifestyle change and I'm so happy I did. I started on sept 25th by cutting soda, then all sugar, then dairy and last grains. I enjoy a delicious diet of fresh meats and veggies that I make from scratch :P And Ive lost 25lbs!! Im not sure I have motivational advice to offer but Im always here!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Where the fack is Jerry with his guitar and Journey song lyrics when you need him?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Where the fack is Jerry with his guitar and Journey song lyrics when you need him?
    *fills in*

Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detrooooooiiiittt
  • _crafty_
    Options
    *fills in*

He took the midnight train going anywheeeeeeeeeeeere
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    *fills in*

LOL
    crafty beat me
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling... MFP motto?
    Ode to cheesecake: You know I'll still love you though we touched and went our separate ways...
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    *fills in*

A singer in a smoky room. The smell of wine and cheap perffuuuuuuuummme
  • _crafty_
    Options
    *fills in*

A singer in a smoky room. The smell of wine and cheap perffuuuuuuuummme

For a smile they can share the night. It goes on and on and OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    Strangers, waiiiiittttinggg, up and down the boulevvaaarrrrrdddddd.

Edit. Woops. Got too excited.