weight loss halted

Options
HI ladies!!! I am frustrated. I am looking at getting a hysterectomy. I need to get on the calender SOON. IT makes me sooo tired i have no energy to work out. Someime i am tired just walking across the room. My mind say yes leys get it in gear but my body say NO NO NO. I had evenstarted a biggest loser Jan 1. GUESS NOT.:sad: :sad: TO think last year i was walking 6 miles and now i cant walk across the room. BUT GO NOCK THEM POUNDS DOWN

Replies

• tesshandel
    Options
    I have major issues with that as well...the roller coaster hormones, cravings, aggitation, no energy...I feel your pain. Since I cannot talk my doctor into allowing me to have a hysterectomy (tried for the last 16 yrs), I have learned to work through them. I recognize the fact that there are going to be bad days during the month for me. So I allow myself some simple indulgences. I keep a few small treats (bite size) in the house for my cravings. Only keep a few, not the whole bag...because they have a tendency to disappear in one sitting. OOPS! I also change my exercise routine...I do a lot of shopping, which forces me to do a lot of walking. I shop for hours in a mall, purposely walking up and down the mall several times. This way I do not realize that I am exercising and my mind is allowed to wonder instead of focusing on a task. I do no weight lifting because I simply do not have the desire nor the energy. After I am through this roller coaster time period, I focus on working out again. I have a week long work out plan that helps me stay focused.

Tess
  • biffy107
    Options
    Thank you for posting i am sorry to here you have troubles, glad i am not alone.I have 3 week long periods the the last time it was two months.had a biopsy cam back normal. I REALY am tired of being tired.
  • tesshandel
    Options
    Did you have your Hgb or Hct (blood) checked? When you bleed for long periods of time you can become anemic....that may be your problem. Try eating more iron and you may need to take a stool softener if you become constipated. You can buy iron supplements and stool softeners over the counter. I feel your pain!