I Want It BAD......

1235»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    A real life friend.
    That failing, a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream will have to do for now.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    I made room for candy in today's allowance but I've been thinking about Boston creme pie for days now.

Damme, in fact Ben & Jerry make a BCP ice cream... you just upped the ante
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    A real life friend.
    That failing, a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream will have to do for now.

^ GPOY.
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Oooh my answer to this is so not appropriate for public, I also don't know why it's so hard to find a man who has figured out how to satisfy a women by his mid twenties. I mean really do I need to print out a god damn Google Map for you complete with directions ?

^^^ Wouldn't that be nice... no more guessing!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Oooh my answer to this is so not appropriate for public, I also don't know why it's so hard to find a man who has figured out how to satisfy a women by his mid twenties. I mean really do I need to print out a god damn Google Map for you complete with directions ?

If you move to a new town and want to get groceries, would it be more effective for someone to tell you the name of the grocery store... or the address with directions? EXACTLY. Just make a map and photocopy it. Every time a new guy wanders in, print a copy and BAM you're getting lots and lots of groceries IMMEDIATELY!

Life = Solved.

^^ This is awesome!
  • I want it to be Novemeber 30th so bad so I can go to London with my hubby for two days for his birthday. Can't wait :love: :wink:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    I want a crafty nap.

there. fixed it for ya. :heart:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    I want a crafty nap.

there. fixed it for ya. :heart:

IN
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member

Hate to disappoint you but some don't know how to do it in their mid-40's either. Some just suck at it. Literally.

yeah, this ...sorry..but oh so this...took me this long to find one that really knew what he was doing...REALLY...course he is mid 30s and I really don't want to know how he learned..sigh. I want to go home to bed with HIM and make him tell me over and over again that he loves me....he said it, he can say it again..lol
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    I want my 20 lb badge BAD!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    mid twenies...... mid forties...they don't change.

maybe it's you...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    P in the V x d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png

Exactly
  • I want this damn boy to stop being an idiot. Figure out your problems already! :noway:
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    A second chance!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    mid twenies...... mid forties...they don't change.

maybe it's you...

I've run in to a starfish lover or three. It ain't always the guy.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    A second person in my love life.

you got a name for that person?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    World Peace
    (and Jimmy Choo Mirage Black Leather Boots LOL)